Fiber Laser Machinery for 1-25mm Stainless Steel Sheetmetal Fabrication Machines (4020A)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- CNC Machine
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 4020A
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Copper, Carbon Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Metal Alloy
- Laser Classification: Semiconductor Laser
- Cutting Range: 1-12 mm Carbon Steel 1-5 mm Stainless Steel
- Specification: 4050mmX2050mm
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Application: Agriculture Machinery, Automotive Industry, Metal Fabrication
- Technical Class: Fiber Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Control Fault Cutting
- Trademark: Hymson
- Origin: Guangzhou
HF·A Series Fiber Laser Cutter adopts the most sophisticated Germany IPG laser and double driver, combining owned design honey-comb machine tool and high-strength wilding bed, which is particularly suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium and other metal materials' precision cutting. It is widely used in metal products, hardware, precision machinery, auto parts, glasses, jewelry, nameplate, electronics, toys, advertising and other industries.
- Machine tool with honeycomb-welding structure
- The rigidity of the machine tool is in accordance with the standard of industrial grade, with high precision, completely eliminating the welding and processing stress.
- Bed, beam using honeycomb welded structure to ensure that the tremendous thrust from motor and reducer distribute evenly to the machine tool for greatly reducing machine vibration.
- Standard Yaskawa servo motor
- Specially design for
- Normal exchange speed in 8~15s.
- Flexible setting and separated operation
- Easy maintenance and easy cleaning
- Medium-power series laser head
- Better optical configuration& smooth-efficient air design with less consume of lens
- High verticality and optimized cutting section
- Convenience auger-type focusing adjust
- Drawer-type lens base, easy for installation
- Design for highly reflective metal
- Standard proportional valve
- Pneumatic components from Rexroth and AirTac
- Easy switch between in N2/O2/Pure Air
- Cutting technology and effect can be improved
- Special processing capacity: sharp corner of sheet & tiny hole of thick plate
- Less human adjustment, 30~50% efficiency improvement
- 20~40% gas consume
- Intelligent following ventilation system
- Every cylinder can run independently via pc control.
- Only open the outlet of working area to reach strong suction and dust control.
- ATLANTA rack and gear
-------------------------------------------------------- Specification ------------------------------------------------------------
|Laser Power||500W ----1200W|
|Max. Moving Speed||110m/min||110m/min||110m/min|
|Max. Acceleration||1.0 g||0.8 g||0.8 g|
|Equipment Weight||4.8t||5.8 t||7.8 t|
|Max. load of worktable||0.4 t||0.8g||1.2g|
|Power IP level||IP54||IP54||IP54|
Question 1: How can I get the best machine for me?
You can tell us your working material, detail work by picture or vedio so that we can judge whether our machine can meet your need or not. Then we can give you the best model depends on our experience.
Question 2: This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
We will have the free technical training,and send you Software Operating Instructions in English, it can teach you how to operate the machine. If you still can not learn how to use it, we can talk by phone, email or other contact ways.
Question3: If the machine has problem in my place, how could I do?
We could send free parts to you in warranty period if machines have any problem under "normal use".you need to pay the postage.
Question4:What's the guarantee, in case the machine breaks down?
The machine has one year guarantee. If it breaks down, generally speaking, our technician will figure out what the problem may be, according to client s feedback. Parts except for consumable parts will be replaced for free if the problems are caused by quality fault.
Question 5:How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 20-30 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 45 to 60 days.
Question 6:How's the payment?
Question 7:Do You Arrange Shipment For The Machines?
Yes, dear esteemed customers, for FOB or CIF price, we will arrange shipment for you. For EXW price, clients need to arrange shipment by themselves or their agents.
Question 8:How is the packing?
Exporting Standard Package